Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family Picture 2009

This is the first family picture we have taken since my lil colie wolie was born! Now my colie wolie is 7 years old!
Well this is the best one we could get of us kids! Dean would either be making a funny face or not smiling and cole would be not smiling or laughing so hard you cant see his eyes!

Okayy welll.....my mom did not want a picture of her on here but i said TOO BAD FOR YOUU! But what can i say about my mom! WOW shes the greatst ever! She means soo muchh too me! She also dose alot for me too and i love her with all my heart!:) If it wasnt for her guidence,advise and support i dont know where i would be in this crazy world! I LOVE YOU MOM!!:)


2 comments:

  1. That was so sweet about your mom. I bet that made her feel so good. You are such a good person. Stay that way. I miss you guys so much! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! How sweet! I miss you guy's sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete