Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here From Idaho!:)

Hankie says hi:)
Its sad! I had to brib dean with video games in order for him to take a picture with me!

Me and cole decided we wanted to take pictures:)


Cole said he looked like Squidward off of spongebob squarepants:) haha



I thought that was a cutee one:)


I just love how i tell him to smile and he dose that! hahha! Well thats cole for you:)


Okay so i was sittin at our kitchen table and he came up to me a pushed his nose agents mine i thought it was the cutest thing ever!



This is the only picture i could get outta dean!



These were the first girls i met when i went to young womans for the first time! (Sasha in the middle and Kenzie at the end)



Well for young womans we went to the snake river to take pictures! and this flower caught my eye! And i had to take a picture of it!:)




Me and my little gang:))




Just the girls! (Haylee on right me in the middle, Harlee in the middle with me! And Madison on left!






Me and madison!:) we were at this park for mentaly challenged kids! And they have everything covered in like mushy foam stuff so when the kids fall it wont hurt them! And i think that its amazing how people from our town would donate time and money to help these kids have a normal life! and let them play like they are normal kids!










No comments:

Post a Comment